Do Not Smoke, when you take the wifey out! Say What Now?!

This post is not about quitting smoking, so chill out!

Hi, this is Adam from Alpha F. Consulting and in this topic we are talking about a habit we are keep doing that actually makes us look idiots.

I am a smoker and this does not make special; because simply more than 50 Percent of the Philippines populations do, at least 48 Percent of Filipinos, in addition to other nationalities just like me who lives in the Philippines.

Here is the deal! My wife does not smoke, so the fact that I grab her hand to drop by 711 to grab a smoke and go to smoking area to smoke, I am sure it is not one of her interest.

I need to smoke, and I get it, but put in your mind that the weather in Manila is not that good and you will always need to be in a place with either clean air or at least air-conditioned.

I realized that I am actually making her suffer, but she is so nice to me that she would not talk about it.

So what we should do?



Personally, I started to leave my pack of cigarettes at home when I go out with her, or if ever the place we are going to is allowing smoking inside the air-conditioned area - then why not - There is only few places allowing that, but there food sucks. (If you know a place with good food that allowing smoking inside, I beg you to share it with me)

There is another option I don't prefer; because it will make me look more idiot, which is leaving my wife a lone, so I can grab my smoke in the smoking area - what an idiot! -. In that case she will prefer to go with me, even though she does not like it, but for her it is better than sitting alone - Exactly! I am double idiot! - .

What I am trying to say is, don't get fooled by yourself and think that because you are a man, you can do whatever you want. We are supposed to take care of our women, even these little details will make a huge difference in your relationship.

Imagine, when your wife is already got used to that you smoke, and actually she will ask you to smoke, and your responds to her will be: " I'd rather to spend the time talking with you than wasting it in a smoking area". Man, she will love you!

But I again, if you find an air-conditioned spot that you can smoke at, then forget about what I said to you and just grab a smoke man.


This is Adam from Alpha F. Consulting. Smoke Smart!

If you like this post please LIKE and SHARE

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/adhammfarah
My website: https://www.adhamfarah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment